RSS Feed

Olympic Games, London, 2012

PMpTue, 17 Jul 2012 20:01:39 -040001Tuesday 14, 2009 by Grade56neighbourhood blog   

Are you someone who is excited about the Olympic Games? Explain your answer.

This is the official link to the home of Australia’s Olympic Team

http://london2012.olympics.com.au/

Read our student comments

39 Comments »

1. Betty says:

Im looking forward to it because I dont usually watch it and I want to watch it this year.

2. Nick says:

I want to see if Australia can pull through and get some gold medals and I am also interested about all the sports and who playes them.

3. Simona says:

I am very excited about the olympic games because I love playing sport. I am very excited about watching the game because its a world wide sport and I am really looking forward to the Australian olympic team. I hope that all the Australians win and all the Italians win. I love playing sport and I hope all the other people like it. But there is one problem its in the summer there and winter here and we have to wake up in the morning early. I like watching people around the world playing sport, this is an amazing event and world wide event. That’s why I love the Olympic games. By Simona

4. Ana says:

I am looking forward to the London Olympics because I would like to see how Australia goes. I would like to see all the different sports. I can hardly wait.

5. Nick says:

I am interested in the spors and who playes them. I am also interested to see if Australia can get some more gold medals.

6. Sam says:

I am generaly excited about the 2012 London Olypic games, because I like seeing the AMAZING skil. Though it is great to watch, some events are slightly boring like 10000 m simming and marathon. It is very hard to watch it considering the time difference, but with repeats and PVR’s, you’ll be okay.

7. Holly says:

I am quite interested in some sports in the olympic games but some others I am not very interested in. I am more interested in the olympic games than I was last time.

8. Nic says:

I’m not really looking forward to the Olympics. But I like some events like the track cycling but the other events are a bit boring.

9. Matilda says:

I am really looking forward to the London olympics. Especially the sprints, swimming and cycling, it is amazing to watch how fast people can go.

10. Olympia says:

I am looking forward to the Olympic Games Because It is on every 4 years. I also do not normally watch it so it should be fun, but it will be a struggle to get up at 3-4 in the morning. But most of all some of my favourite spots are in the Olympics.
    Olympia

11. Salma says:

I am looking forword to the Olympics Games London 2012, because I love doing sport and watching sport is the best thing to do (for me). Wish a good time for you people. Hope you do your best!

12. Muna says:

I like watching the olympic games becuase they verse each other contribute in all kinds of sport.I am looking forward to watch them verse each other in the game swimming and I like watching them play that sport. By Muna

13. Sascha says:

I am very excited to see the Olympic games because I am very athletic and i really love and enjoy watching sport. This year I think that the Australiain team are going to win or come 1st, 2nd or 3rd besause they are training hard this year. I believe that my favourite is the gymnastics because they do a lot flipping in the air. I can not wait to see the Olympic games, I cant wait.

14. ROY says:

Hi Meridith. This is Roy and yes I’m really looking forward to the Olympic Games on the TV witch will be cool I’m sure!!

15. Anjali says:

I am a bit excited. I like most of the events that they do. I think I am more excited than last time though.

16. Will says:

I am really excited for the Olympics this year because the last time I saw the Olympics It was really awesome. I am also really looking forward to see the tennis and the running!

Will

17. Ava says:

I enjoy playing sport and watching it. I like to compare myself and the athletics playing! I think this is a great oppitunity for me to watch and learn. I cant wait to watch,learn and enjoy!

18. Seb says:

I don’t no much about the Olimpics so I don’t really know what to say

19. Aiden V.C. says:

I am looking forward to the olympic games, and I hope to watch some of the swimming and the 100 metres.
    I have seen the cycling at the commenwealth games and I really enjoied it.
    And I hope that everyone competing in the olympic games does well and feals proud!

20. ROY says:

Hi this is Roy and my holidays were very good I hung out with my friends Julius,Flynn,Akira,and James! Also playes lots of video games!!

21. Poppy says:

I’m not excited about the Olympics but i’m wanting to know which country wins this year.

22. Ariel says:

I am really looking forward to the Olympic Games beacause I have never watched the Olympics before.

23. Emma says:

I am really exited for the Olypics because I love sport .I am exited to watch athletics ,gymnastic, horse riding, swimming , tennis,skying and basketball those are my favourite things to watch and I am so exited for the Olympics.

24. Hugo says:

I am sooo hyped up about the olympic games I loved to just wtch the games in grade 1. I was absoloutly ispiring to watch them give it their absolute all. I can’t wait till it comes time to whatch the games!

25. Joe says:

I am looking foward to the Olympic Games to see all the cool races and competitions that some amazing athletes enter. I especially enjoy the diving, bmx bike races, some swimming and gymnastics. Though I do think that London security and council are being a bit crazy at the moment with all the commotion about security, taxi restrictions and all that about the missiles.

26. Joseph says:

I love the Oyimpic games i’ve been watching it ever since they did it in Bejing. I just hope Australia wins this year but in track and field i don’t think we can in because of Insane Bolt. But i think America or Russia will win or Jamaca thier good to i’ve always wanted to go to the Olyimpic games but this year its in London and i don’t like London very much it would have been cool if they did it in Italy or Athens. my favourite sports in the Olyimpics are Hammer throw,100 metre sprint, Javlin throw, Swimming, Discus throw and Pole volt.

27. Katrina says:

The last few Olympic Games I haven’t been following them though, but this year I’m going to try and watch all the games because I’m intrested and I hope to see new recoreds beaten!

28. Montana says:

I’m looking forword to the Olympics this year because I love watching the acrobatic people they are so amazing. I also love watching the swimming events because it’s so cool how they can swim so fast. I can’t wait for the Olympic games this year.

29. louis says:

I don’t know much about the Olympics but any way GO AUSSIES.
    I think Australia might win the swiming, but Usan Bolt is going to win the running unless he does a false start.

30. Ariel says:

I am really looking forward to the Olympic Games because I love all of the events in the Olympics. My favourite event would have to be gymnastics. I think it is amazing how they can do all of those tricks.

31. Payam & Katelyn says:

We are really looking forward to the London Olympic Games this year because I love to see all the strategies the athletes use to complete the sports they are doing.we are also interested in all the strength and ability all the players have. We are also interested in the weight lifters it is amazing how much strength they have it is amazing.

by Payam and Katelyn

32. Tom says:

Even though I don’t know much about the Olympics I’m looking foward to it. It sounds exciting!

33. Jasmine says:

I am excited about the Olympic Games because they only happen every 4 years. I am excited because last time I didn’t get into it, so this year I’m going to try to get into it a bit more. But it’s annoying that we live in a different time zone because it makes watching it alot harder!

34. Digory says:

I am really looking forward to the London Olympics I am mostly looking forward to the basketball and the hockey because I play hockey myself and Australia always does well I am looking forward to the basketball because Australia has almost every Olympics in the twenty first century has got into the gold medal event and it is usually a great showdown between Australia and America that is why I am really looking forward to the London 2012 Olympics

35. Joseph says:

Over the holidays i went to Italy i stayed in Rome for two nights i went to this awesome restaurant that had Pizza and meat and other food. i went to the beach because it was boiling in Italy. I couldent even take five steps outside because it was so hot i went to venice the next day and stayed there for the rest of my holiday i got to ride a jet ski at the beach too.

36. Monique says:

I am really excited about the Olyimpic Games because I am very into sport and i love playing tennis. The other reason is because it only comes around every 4 years,The last time is saw it I wasn’t into it at all.

37. Jasmine says:

By Jasmine.

38. Hamish says:

I am looking forward to the Olympic Games because AUS always does well especially in the Swimming events and Hockey.

39. Viarne says:

I am really looking forward to the 2012 Olympic games. It is amazing to know that alot of people in the world have wonderful skills and can do amazing things that some people can’t. I really want Italy and Australia to get some gold medals. Even if they don’t good on them.

Written by Viarne
    CIAO X0X0