Students from G5/6 will be partcipating in a Sexuality Education Program on March 7th, 14th and 21st. (Information will be sent home to parents this week). The three sessions will cover:
Look I’m Changing
- About the physical changes of puberty
- parts of reproductive system
I’m In Charge
- Common emotional changes that young people experience at puberty.
- How to cope with the changes associated with puberty
- Some typical experiences of puberty.
What is it all about?
- Reproduction in the context of family relationships.
- The process of foetal development and birth.