RSS Feed

BTN (Student Responses)

AMpTue, 26 Feb 2013 05:33:26 -040033Tuesday 14, 2009 by Grade56neighbourhood blog   

Should all schools teach kids how to fix cars?

or

Recently you might have seen news stories about a massive meteor explosion over Russia. It came on the same day that an asteroid passed really close to the Earth.

What’s the difference between meteors and asteroids?

74 Comments »

1. Tilly says:

I think that there should be mechanic classes because if kids aren’t interested in what they aren’t learning then they won’t learn anything

2. Lukas says:

It depends if all schools and everyone had to do it. If yes my answer is no if it isn’t its yes.

3. Alexander A says:

I think learning to fix cars in high school should be optional. High schools could run a few mechanics classes a year and encourage children from both genders to participate. I’m not very interested in mechanics myself, but kids who are should be given the opportunity of fixing cars (in high school).

4. Isaac Sm says:

I think that girls should be able to participate in learning how to fix cars because I am sure that there are girls in this world that think that it is an awesome job.

5. Ezekiel says:

I think that students that are trustworthy to be around the equipment, and wants to have a mechanical degree, should be able to do it outside of school.

6. michael L says:

I think that students should learn how to fix cars depending on their age. Why I think that you should learn to fix cars is because if your breaks down when your older and have drivers license and you need to go somewhere then you could just get out fix it get on your way.

7. Lily J says:

I think children in High school should be able to choose if the want to learn how to fix cars. If you want to be a mechanic then it would be a good way to go, but if you don’t then you shouldn’t, because you are being fourced into something you don’t want to do and not consentrating as much.

8. julia + atlanta says:

we think that kids should be able to learn about cars but they shouldent be forced to.
    we think that if you want o learn it could be great but if you dont want to learn then you might come to resent your scills as a mecanic

9. Hugo W. The boss says:

Actually I think they should because its good experience and stuff.

10. Daniel says:

i think that they should teach students how fix cars because they might be on a road trip in the middle of nowhere and the enigine breaks down the student/ stuendents can help fix the car. 🙂

11. Daniel says:

i think that they should teach students how fix cars because they might be on a road trip in the middle of nowhere and the enigine breaks down the student/ stuendents can help fix the car

12. Eleanor :) says:

I think that schools shouldnt teach kids how to fix cars. I know that it would get kids from both genders to be interested, but i think schools should focus on academics and university should teach you things like mechanics. So my answer to this question is no, although i do support girls being able to do jobs normally done by men or the other way round

13. Etienne says:

I think students should not learn how to fix cars as
    compulsary but should be able to learn how if they want.

14. Ruby A says:

I think all school should have a choice if they want to fix cars. I think this because not every one has a dream to fix cars but not every one has a dream to not fix cars.

15. kiet p says:

they should teach people to be mechanic if they want to.

16. oliver says:

I think that students should be able to fix cars if they want to.So then if they want to do that for a living then they will have some experience.

17. max says:

i think that students should be able to choose if they want to learn to fix cars, then they can fix cars, but if they don’t want to fix cars then they don’t have to.

18. ava says:

I strongly believe that you should have a choice wether to do it or not.I Think that it should be an outer school activities that kids can do if there interested.

19. lucas z says:

I think all schools should teach children how to fix cars. but only if the children want to and are supervised

20. Najma says:

i think children in high school should learn how to fix cars it might be fun for them and must people drive cars there for some people should know basic skills.

21. Kai says:

i think that schools should teach students to fix cars so they know what to do when there car breaks down.

22. isaac & lana says:

I think high school kids should go to collage before they work so they understand what to do.Beause they do not make a mistake.

23. Mohamed says:

i think kids should not learn how to fix cars because it could be dangers

24. Jax says:

Yes because what if your car breaks down in the middle of know were and you will know what to do.

1 2