RSS Feed

BTN (Student Responses) Should all households use solar power?

AMpWed, 14 Aug 2013 06:06:05 -040006Wednesday 14, 2009 by Grade56neighbourhood blog   

5 Comments »

1. lucy:) says:

I think that if you have a lot of money then its definitely some thing to look at, because its good for the rest of the world. but if you don’t have that much I recon that you shouldn’t bother.

2. sasha says:

i personally think solar panels are great but they are expensive for some people so if you can buy them i think you should.

3. Claire says:

Electricity. Where does it come from? How do we get it?
    Is it environmentally friendly?
    I think that every household should use solar panels because they use the power of the sun to power them. Solar panels are growing more and more popular and the reasons are obvious.
    Firstly, We are being more environmentally friendly of we use solar panels because we don’t have to rely on base load power which comes from fossil fuels-an unsustainable fuel that takes thousands of years to form.
    Secondly, It cuts down on the electricity bills. You have to pay for the electricity bills whenever you use base load power. If you use the electricity from solar panels you can only get power when the sun shines so you cannot cut down the bills completely.
    I strongly recommend getting solar panels installed. One in ten houses have solar panels installed. I believe that you would be making the best choice if you decided to install solar panels.
    -Claire

4. Andrew L says:

i think that solar panels are doing great jobs on the environment saving the planet and less bill have been payed.

5. George says:

I think that solar panels are a great way to save money but they’re expensive and you can only have energy when the sun is up.