RSS Feed

Safer Internet Day

AMpTue, 11 Feb 2014 04:41:29 -040041Tuesday 14, 2009 by Grade56neighbourhood blog   

Today the year 5/6 neighbourhood participated in an online collaborative platform with 18,000 students from around Victoria. We used  ”Blackboard Collaborate” an online collaboration platform  creating a virtual classroom and offering a new and exciting approach to learning. Safer Internet day is celebrated all around the world and the focus is on online safety. The following PowerPoint was used during the presentation and developed by ACMA.

Cybersmart is a national cybersafety and cybersecurity education program managed by the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA), as part of the Australian Government’s commitment to Cyber Safety. The program is specifically designed to meet the needs of its target audiences of children, young people, parents, teachers and library staff. Please check out the website for terrific information re cybersafety. The students will be completing follow up activities as part of the learning agreement.

http://cybersmart.gov.au/

Safer internet day 2014 (ACMA) from Hawker23

1 Comment »

1. Charlotte.s says:

I feel confident riding on the road because I have done bike-ed. I think other people young and old should go on the bikes to school/work because it gets you fit and gets you out into the fresh air.