RSS Feed

BTN (Student Responses to be posted in portfolios)

AMpTue, 11 Mar 2014 06:24:42 -040024Tuesday 14, 2009 by Grade56neighbourhood blog   

Do you think you spend too much time in front of a screen?

Thanks BTN

It’s the new way to pass time between every other task in your day, just pick up a phone or tablet and bang, you’re entertained! But what effect is all this screen time having on us? And what effect is it having on families?

6 Comments »

1. Ayden.Domanic.Tarola says:

I think that I don’t spend a lot of time on the computer/iPod becouse every 2 days I go on my computer or iPod to check of play minecraft for about half an hour but I do understand that to much screen time can effect your brain and eventually get addicted. I don’t think I have to much screen time. 😀 ;P =D

2. Bethany says:

I don’t go on technology a lot but I do go on to do school work when I finish that I get 5minutes of a game. I do get that they can damage your eyes and brain and I also think that technology can be addictive and that is one of the reasons it took off when released

3. Sergei says:

I don’t spend a lot of time in front of the screen because the only thing that I am allowed to watch is TV, but I mostly spend time outside, or doing homework, or playing with my LEGOs/toys. Plus, I am banned from watching i-Phone, i-Pod, i-Pad, or laptop for a year.

4. Ruli says:

I don’t think I do to much but I wouldn’t say I barely do any either. I usually comes home and do one hour on Monday and Wednesday, none on Tuesday and Thursday and on Friday, Saturday and Sunday I do one and a half hours.

5. jack says:

i don’t spend much time on computer. The only time I go on my computer is for school work and for 1 hour / day on weekends. My ipod I use for another half hour. For school work, I am always on what I am ment to do, and am on for about 2 hours / day.

6. Wil says:

Yes every day. Normally on a school day I get up and read then I then get dressed go to school, then come back home watch TV of play on the phone or computer for about two hours or read a book. On the weekend every morning I watch TV. I think it is bad for my eyes. So I do think I spend too much time on a screen. I normally watch TV or read a book.