RSS Feed

BTN (STUDENT RESPONSES TO BE POSTED IN PORTFOLIOS)

PMpTue, 18 Mar 2014 19:52:20 -040052Tuesday 14, 2009 by Grade56neighbourhood blog   

Why do you think the disappearance of flight MH370 is such a big news story?

Thanks BTN

It was more than a week ago that a plane and its 239 passengers went missing. Authorities are now saying it might have been deliberately flown off course and 25 countries have been asked to help in the search. But at the moment there are more questions than answers, like how can something as big as a plane just disappear?

BTN: Crash Case

10 Comments »

1. marcus says:

i think the flight of MH370 is big news because the plane was one of the safest and that the plane may have been flown off course.

another reason why its been big news is because if one of the safest has a design flaw or a computer error it might happen to another flight and another few hundred people might die.

2. Izzy R says:

I think the plane crash is a big new story because planes have satellite trackers and control towers all around the world and planes are really big so its strange that the plane just went missing.

3. Rhianna W says:

I think the plane crash is a big story because that plane is suppose to be one of the safes plane. and it is strange that a plane can just make a short tern like that

4. Tina says:

Can someone explain how student responses can be made from home? Rhianna is telling me she can’t do her BSN response from home????? Is this true?
    Cheers,Tina (a not literate computer person lol)

5. Tina says:

I think that based on all the information on what can happen to a plane while in flight that we have been hearing about and considering how big the ocean is I think it is totally possible for a plane to disappear without a trace.

6. joel says:

I think its such a big story is because its just some how lost signal or its was flown of corse bye some one on the plane and there was 2 men used stolen past ports

7. Leo says:

I think the plane went missing because maybe hijackers or Terrorists turned their connections off to the airports and now has gone somewhere else.
    If Terrorists did take the plane my thoery is they are somewhere 😮

8. Ayden.Domanic.Tarola says:

I recon that flight MH370 dissapeared because of just a minor fail or someone hijacked the plane because their was 2 people with no passport but that is highly unlikely because they were probably asylum seekers but recently they may have found degree from flight MH370
    but as i said i think that it was a bit suspicious that a plane with 239 passengers and the pilots could go missing that way across the ocean. (Suspicion)

9. Bethany says:

I think that the plane was crashed on purpose, it does not take two weeks to get to china. They think that they have found part of the plane 1,550 miles from Perth Australia. Tony Abbott has sent planes to look at what they think might be a bit of the MH370 (the missing plane).